This project added 130,000 square feet of new concourse and ten more airline gates to Denver International Airport (DIA) and included 40 percent M/WBE participation.
Our team worked hard to meet the accelerated schedule goals for the project, including the hot water express system, which came in under budget and on schedule.
This project is part of ongoing concourse expansion at DIA.
We furnished and installed the following equipment/systems:
- Unit heaters/cabinet unit heaters
- Fan coil units
- Mechanical rooms
- Air handling units
- Dedicated outdoor air systems
- Variable air volume pre-packaged units
- Exhaust fans
- Intake hoods
- Exhaust hoods
- Smoke exhaust fans
- Smoke pressurization fans
- Relief fans
- Grease interceptor
- Duplex sump vaults
- Simplex sump vaults
- Main concourse bathroom group
- Domestic hot water/water heating systems
- Emergency eyewash
- Roof drains/overflows
Denver International Airport is the third busiest airport in the world.