Preventive Maintenance Programs
Trautman & Shreve’s preventive maintenance programs are tailored to meet each client’s specific facilities and business needs.
Delivered by experienced technicians, these programs help ensure more reliable, high-performance operation and increased occupant comfort and productivity. Additionally, preventive maintenance programs often help facilitate reduced energy consumption, lower energy costs, and improved environmental quality.
Complete preventive maintenance services include:
- Scheduled inspections tailored to specific heating and cooling system needs
- Regular annual, semi-annual, and quarterly tests and inspections
- Monthly equipment performance inspections
- Filter and belt maintenance, including cleaning, aligning, calibrating, tightening, adjusting, and lubricating
- Off-site mechanical/plumbing maintenance
- Facility management with on-site technicians
Some of the benefits of engaging Trautman and Shreve in a preventive maintenance program are:
- Lower operating costs
- Reduced energy bills
- Minimal downtime
- Discounted service fees
- Priority service status
- Controllable annual service costs
Leading-edge technology for consistent results
Trautman & Shreve’s customer database contains equipment, maintenance history, scheduling, and other vital information that helps track system service for consistently reliable operation. It also lets technicians pinpoint potential equipment failures and identify areas for improvement, often avoiding costly surprises and enabling higher levels of performance.